Freitag, 1. Mai 2009

...Fans treffen mal wieder auf Rob ^^

Eine Freundin und deren Freundin von der Besitzerin der Seite Vancity Allie hatten an ihrem Geburtstag zufällig Robert Pattinson getroffen! *neidisch sei*

Hier der Fanbericht:

"It was a friend’s birthday last night so we went out for dinner. On the way home we decided to stop into a pub for one last drink. The place wasn’t very full because it was 11pm on a Sunday. We were seated in a booth and ordered. The birthday girl suddenly says “is that Rob RIGHT beside us??” and I glance to my right and see Ashley and immediately look back to her and say “Shhhhhh….”. I couldn’t bring myself to look again so I wasn’t even sure if he was there. Both her and I start silently freaking out. I quickly looked over again and saw Rachelle Lefevre (so tiny in real life!! and her red hair is gorgeous) and Ashley Greene on one side of the table facing me and Rob and some girl sitting across from them. They were at the table right beside us!

We were in total shock and couldn’t believe it at all. No one seemed to notice them and were able to just have a casual conversation, some food and few drinks. Rob didn’t even have his toque on or anything, just sitting there in a t-shirt.

I had to go to the bathroom so I was watching to see when they weren’t full, but before they were empty, Rob got up to go stand in line. I told my friend to go to the bathroom so she could talk to him. She did and had a conversation with him that went somewhat like this:

Friend: It’s my birthday, I just had to come talk to you!

Friend: How do you like Vancouver?
Rob: Yeah it’s pretty nice!
Friend: It’s a lovely city. I just moved here myself.
Rob: Oh? Where from?
Friend: Saskatchewan… ever heard of it?
Rob: Yeah I’ve heard of it… I think I was just there a couple days ago. (We think he thought Squamish)

But was soon interrupted by a couple other girls that went up to ask for a photo. I was going to go over there but saw Ashley look over at the bathrooms and saw the small crowd gathering around Rob (about 5 girls). But my friend came back to the table and yelled at me “Amy! Get the **** over here right now!!” She had forgotten her camera at the restaurant. So I went over, just as he went into the bathroom and Ashley came over and said “are you guys all waiting to pee or are you waiting for Rob?” I thought Ashley was going to pull him away but she didn’t and just left. I told him it was my friend’s birthday and asked for a photo and apologized for interrupting his night out. I said “I’m sorry” like 5 times but he just laughed. haha. Then we each got a photo with him and he said “very nice to meet you!” and said Happy Birthday to my friend. He seemed happy to take photos with the few girls that were there and then everyone left them alone at their table. It was also nice to see that no one interupted them at their table and waited until he was chatting in the bathroom line.

He and Rachelle went outside for a smoke and we were tempted to go outside but I was satisfied with my encounter and didn’t want to ruin the night for them. It’s great that they have places to go where they aren’t really bugged.

We finished our drinks and left with huge smiles on our faces. My friend declared it the Best Birthday Ever!”

Thanks to VA!


Achja: Die Freundin des Geburtstagskindes, die auch den Text schrieb, heißt Amy.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen